Date:      Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:33:17 +0100
From:      Markus Dolze <bsdfan@nurfuerspam.de>
To:        "Sherman, Michael (GE Energy)" <michael.sherman@og.ge.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: magneto-optical drives

Hi,

I rencently got a Fujitsu Dynamo MCM3130AP (1,3 GB, ATAPI) for testing.

Works well as far as I can tell after I compiled the kernel with DEVICE
ATAPICAM.

I can write / read FAT32 and UFS2 partitions (someone mentioned that
FreeBSD crashed when using UFS2, that didn't happened to me). However,
the disks don't have "partitions", I 'bsdlabel'ed it directly.

Greetings
Markus