Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:06:41 +0100
From:      "Harald Schmalzbauer" <H@Schmalzbauer.de>
To:        <bsd@perimeter.co.za>, "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [OT] NTP related question

owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> Subject: [OT] NTP related question
>

> Hi all!
>
> I have my NTP server running on BSD - great!
>
> My Question: Any suggestions for a simple, light, free NTP client
> that will run on Win2k Workstations?

Try this: http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/ntptime.html

I've been using it for several years now without any problem. But don't
forget to disable "WindowsTimeService" in "Services" on w2k and XP.

On XPpro you could also use the bultin "TimeDaemon" after creating a special
GroupPolicy to force it to use NTP.

-Harry