Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:29:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marius M. Rex MARIUS" <marius@mail.communityconnect.com>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HyperThreading CPU's

Ah, thank you.  I can see the 'C' column in the top command, as well as
the fact that certain processes are running on different CPUs.  I looks like
the entire setup works right out of the box for me, as no systctl variable
tuning was necessary.  I think that settles the matter.

Thank you all for you help.

-Marius Rex
System Admin
Community Connect Inc.