Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:10:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Andrew P. Lentvorski" <andrewl@io.com>
To:        <bright@mu.org>, <peter@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS partial-file lock testing patch submitted on PR bin/30661

All,

I have submitted a patch to the rpc.lockd to do partial-file lock testing
as PR bin/30661.  I'd really like someone to look over it and either
commit it or explain to me why it shouldn't be committed (ie. what I
should change/did wrong) before I embark upon fixing the unlock semantics
to do partial file unlocking (Partial file locking is the most painful
part.  I'm saving it for last.)

Could someone let me know if new NFS stuff has propagated to the cvsup
mirrors?  I'll happily download the new stuff and bounce the Connectathon
2001 suites off it to see if anything breaks.

Also, if anyone has any good regression suites for NFS lock testing, I'd
love to try them.

Thanks,
Andy Lentvorski