Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:56:46 +1000
From:      jesse reynolds <jesse@va.com.au>
To:        Len Huppe <huppe@execpc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, martint@nexus.edu.au
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Adaptec AHA-2940UW SCSI card problems with PheonixBIOS   p75 board

So you think that perhaps Digital (Compaq) might have a flashrom upgrade
for the bios on this p75 board? And you think it conceivable that this may
fix the problem? I guess it is conceivable.

I have no interest in running any macrohard operating system on this box.

By the way, what is 'symbios'?

-jesse