Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:36:46 +1000
From:      "Robert" <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: does cvsup replace/pull all files every time?

Thanks for all the help folks. Really apppreciate it.

As it turned out - the makeworld took 5.5 hours.

everythign went fine, except right at the end - MAKEDEV all has either not
built a suitable keyboard driver, or mergemaster was not done properly. Now
I have no keyboard, but do have a mouse pointer of sorts. Pressing keys
interfers with the mouse activity - but can't type so can't access the
system.

So might start from scratch now I know what happens....

I know about the date/time thing. y2k in the ELM I'm using on the original
server.

cheers
Robert