Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:08:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kiril Mitev <kiril@ideaglobal.com>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        kiril@ideaglobal.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freezeng, frozing, dead

Ok, some nitty-gritty details :-)

uname:  3.2-RELEASE FreeBSD

running: apache (oh, all of 5 page accesses per hour)
moderately heavy pass-through email server (1 email per 15 seconds or so)
email is qmail (I am NOT aware of anything VM-ish in qmail, but I could
be wrong)

locked up: today, yesterday, Monday, last Thursday

from dmesg:

real memory  = 16777216 (16384K bytes)
avail memory = 13770752 (13448K bytes)

machine: Compaq ProLiant 800 2xPPro @ 200Mhz

swapinfo:

Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Type
/dev/da0s1b    524288        0   524160     0%    Interleaved

let me know if you need the full dmesg/kernel config/etc.

Kiril

--
Kiril Mitev, Systems Administrator, London
IDEAglobal.com