Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 13:37:01 -0600
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel stops when APM is loaded

I'm having some trouble with my latest kernel build and I'm wondering if
anyone else has seen this.

Machine:

	Dell Lattitude CPi 266

I've just rebuilt a kernel as of this morning (following a cvsup). When I
boot with this new kernel all seems to go well until the kernel probes the
APM device. At this point the kernel just sits there. I can reboot with
CTRL-ALT-DEL just fine so the machine is OK but something seems to be
stuck and I'm not sure what. Anyone seen this behavior? Do I need to post
more verbose details?

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
Dumbfounding question 2: Someone once asked me why I care. I couldn't
imagine what life would be like without caring.