Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:25:20 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No PC-CARD Slots; Device Not Configured

In message <200003150623.IAA64088@zibbi.mikom.csir.co.za> John Hay writes:
: If you can find it, I volunteer to try it out. :-)

I can find and/or rewrite it.

: No this is from Lucent. They only make their WaveLAN 802.11 hardware
: (wi(4)) in pcmcia shape so if you will not use it in a notebook you have
: to buy an extra cradle. Previously we used the ISA based one, but because
: ISA busses are getting scarce, we thought we will get a few of the PCI
: cradles and see if we can get it working with FreeBSD.

Hmmm.  Got a US distributor for them?  And a price?

Warner