Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:04:10 -0500
From:      "David Erickson" <erickson@mddsg.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /usr/src

I rm'd /usr/src and then ran cvsup to reupdate it.  Significant difference
in used disk space for some reason.  Well I did that.. Now I know why.  I'm
missing important files like /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/devices.i386 so I can't
compile a new kernel.  My buildworld succeeded but the install world failed
complaining of missing certain files. the list was too long to put on here
but Im wondering why cvsup is missing stuff..

Dave