Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Evans <marc@destek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.1 Linux compatability mode problem

Hello -

I am desperately trying to get WebTrends operational under FreeBSD 4.1. I
have enabled Linux compatability mode on the system, and the daemons
"attempt" to come up, but my syslog fills with 1000's of these messages
very quickly:

	/kernel: linux: syscall rt_sigtimedwait is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=211)

I am looking for recommendations on what I can do to try to address
this. Suggestions about using something other the WebTrends are not viable
(we have tried many other software packages and only WebTrends has the
needed functionality).

Thanks in advance - Marc