Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 2010 04:26:02 GMT
From:      Anderson Guzman <aguzman@pendulosoftware.com.ve>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/143599: Category vendor [update]

>Number:         143599
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Category vendor [update]
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Based in Caracas, Venezuela, Pendulo Software provides and specializes in support and consulting for FreeBSD and Linux solutions. We offer onsite as well as offsite support,web development, design (2D and 3D), Multimedia, VPNs implementation, Virtualization,VoIP, high performance servers, Firewalls, custom application programming and many others services. Our experience covers the most important branches of current IT industry, from routine of server management, security audits and updates, to high performance computing and mitigating attacks. For more information about our services, please visit our multilanguage <a href="http://www.pendulosoftware.com.ve">website</a>, you can send an email to <a href="mailto:atencioncliente@pendulosoftware.com.ve">atencioncliente@pendulosoftware.com.ve</a> or <a href="mailto:infocorp@pendulosoftware.com.ve">infocorp@pendulosoftware.com.ve</a> or call us under +58 (212) 637-1074, +1 (407) 536-9895, or +1 (253) 642-6484.