Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Haris Khan <haris180@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Where is the ISO image on the FTP site? Is it free on the CD-ROM from Walnut Creek?

--0-521595368-970108361=:7935

I cant find the ISO image of FreeBSD on the FTP. Dont know what to download? Where is BSD on the FTP? Which files do I download and Where is the ISO image on the FTP site? Kindly tell me which files in the stable-4.2 or 4.1 do I need to download and where and how to put them?

Ok, another thing. This floppy installation, isnt it a bit too much harsh on us? Like, none of the Linux distributions use floppy installation. They do it without the floppies. My point is, that floppies are hard to make here. The floppy drive is a menace. Destroyes even new floppies when formatting them for the first time. I'd request if FreeBSD's developers would relieve the public from the floppy installation, because the floppy drives ruin dollars! :(

--0-521595368-970108361=:7935

<P>I cant find the ISO image of FreeBSD on the FTP. Dont know what to download? Where is BSD on the FTP? Which files do I download and Where is the ISO image on the FTP site? Kindly tell me which files in the stable-4.2 or 4.1 do I need to download and where and how&nbsp;to put them?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
--0-521595368-970108361=:7935--