Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:33:12 +0200
From:      Eirik Oeverby <ltning@anduin.net>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jails and 5-roadmap ?

--=.1Z0hb'sh?yQe_4

It would be great if this could be sorted out ASAP. With the patches
floating around and (seemingly) working (not that I have tested any of
them), they add enough extra functionality and flexibility to be very
valuable.. The multi-IP, process injection and the SysV stuff is (from
where I stand) the only missing pieces to make jails truly universal.

I'm already using jails, though I don't like the idea of having to run
some of the SW in the host OS..

/Eirik

I hate applying non-standard patches to my sourcetree, so .. The sooner