Date:      Tue, 11 0 1997 01:54:49 PST
From:      Rene@ArtByMath.com
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   http://www.ArtByMath.com

Dear Addressee,

   I found your email address on a webpage that makes
reference to the arts and thought it would be appropriate
to extend a personal invitation to experience the newly
renovated and award winning ArtByMath Gallery at:

              http://www.ArtByMath.com

   The ArtByMath site has received five awards in the past
two weeks for being a distinguished hotsite on the net and
has been featured by several leading eZines:

 * Awarded Hotsite by UsaToday.com
 * Awarded Clix Hotsite of the Nite
 * USA Painter "Pick of the Day Award"
 * Cosmic Site of the Night Award from AdZe
 * CoolCentral.com Hotsite of the Hour Award
 * Featured by www.GreencArt.com (The Green Cart Magazine)
 * Featured by www.CultureZone.com (The hottest eZine on the Net)

   The ArtByMath Web-surf experience has also been sonically
enhanced compliments of Orange Groove Midi, the most exciting MIDI
tunes on the net. All original, hot rocking titles! If you're a
Webmaster of an Art orientated site, and you've been thinking
about adding a "little spice" to your webpages, then please visit
Orange Groove Midi at:

            http://www.cybertheque.fr/galerie/garret

    I'm also attempting to make contact with people on the Net
that have homepages or websites that make reference to, or
pertain to the "Arts". If you are a Webmaster of an Art orientated
site or resource, I would like to kindly encourage you to assist
me in building an Art Resource Directory by requesting a
"Form Questionaire" I have prepared. You can obtain this form by
sending a message to:

  Email: Rene@ArtByMath.com
Subject: Art Resource Questionaire

Simply put "Art Resource Questionaire" into the subject field
and you will soon receive the form which I will use to build
a master link list of Art Resources on the net.

   I hope you have the time and inclination to visit my site,
if you do, would you please provide me with your feedback?
I look forward to corresponding with you soon....

                             Sincerely
                                          Rene Ertzinger

PS: Pickup some Free ArtByMath Wall Paper Designs
    to adorn your Webpages or Desktop!

  Email: Rene@ArtByMath.com
Website: http://www.ArtByMath.com