Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 1996 20:39:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com>
To:        hmmm <hmmm@alaska.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IIJ PPP Documentation (fwd)

 I figured out that the URL had the extra '/'. All the files in the tar
end with 'tex'. How does one go about printing them out? Or even viewing
them?

On Sat, 28 Sep 1996, hmmm wrote:

>      From our webmaster, I heard you had trouble the English version
> of IIJ PPP documentation.  It looks like I gave Mr. Ohno wrong URL
> (It contained en extra `/'.)
>      The correct URL is:
> http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~max/iijppp-doc.tar.gz
>
>      Thanks.

>           Masafumi NAKANE, Keio Univ., Dept. of Environmental Information

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com    | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |