Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 18:40:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>, "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Music to code by

yah for me, when and if I do code, its usually some heavy industrial
(gravity kills, my life with the thrill kill kult, front line assembly) or
Rush, Yes, Marillion, Genesis or any number of 70's prog-rock bands, the
same ones I listen to while working on my machines.

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Fear is the way to the Dark Side...Fear leads to Anger....
		Anger leads to Hate.....Hate leads to Suffering."

		-Yoda, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_