Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:01:15 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@freebsd.org>
To:        Rasputin <rasputin@submonkey.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update port: Jakarta Tomcat (www/jakarta-tomcat)

> Just one question: does anyone know why tomcat truncates its logs
> every time it starts? I thought it was  abug in my port tweaks,
> but Ernsts is the same?

Yes I do. It's because there's:

  > ${STDOUT_LOG}

in the control script, and not:

   >> ${STDOUT_LOG}

I will try to change the port to make sure that the output is not truncated
but appended.

One other thing: We should test mod_jk to see if that one still works with
this patch...

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ