Date:      02 Nov 99 16:54:01 -0500
From:      rad2921@cup.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about lpt0 in kernel config

I am writing regarding the entry of lpt0 in my kernel config file.  Right now lpt0 is set to
look at ppbus0.  But when I've tried to print, I get nothing.  Is there a different way to use
lpt0 to acutally look at port 378 and irq 7?  I've tried to enter:

device		lpt0	at isa? port 0x378 irq 7 vector lptintr

or how ever it is on the online Handbooks but I get an error everytime I rebuild my
kernel.  If anyone has any information regarding this please let me know so I can fix the
problem.  Thanks.

Tim Radigan