Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:37:05 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   slightly OT: looking for some surplus AS500 memory

Sorry for being slightly OT:

I'm looking for some DIMMs for my AlphaServer AS500/266 testbox. I currently
has 8 DIMMs with a whopping total of 64MB altogether.

In case anybody on the list has suitable DIMMs >= 16MB they are not using I'd
be interested. This is essentially a null-budget thing btw, but maybe
I have some hardware for trade.

In case anyone wonders: this is the box I do quite a bit of my re-alpha@
install testing on, so it is for the greater good ;-) of the Project.

Wilko