Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:41:04 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        damien@carroll.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux compatibility broken in latest 4.4-STABLE?

It was Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:14:35 -0500 when I read this:

> Hello,
>
> We have found that the Linux version of the Citrix client no longer runs
> when we upgrade to the latest version of 4.4-STABLE. When we try to

I've been running the Citrix Client for sometime now with no problems at all.
What version of the client are you running? Did you install it from the ports?

Rod

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness