Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:00:03 -0400
From:      "Coffey, R. Brendan" <BCoffey@ola.state.md.us>
To:        QUESTIONS@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INSTALLATION

Hello all.
	I'm trying to install FreeBSD on a laptop here at the office.  I'm
installing via a Windows95/MS DOS partition.  The Installation process
seemed to have gone well but the machine will not boot...not even the
Windows partition.  All the files transferred successfully and I know that
all the data is still on the hard drive because have been able to start (and
run ) the installation process numerous times.  I'm thinking that maybe I
missed something during the Fdisk procedures or labeling procedures.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Brendan Coffey