Date:      Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:44:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Thierry Herbelot <thierry@herbelot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Andrey Chernov <ache@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new panics

--0-296736765-1119645840=:83036

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Thierry Herbelot wrote:

> Le Friday 24 June 2005 22:25, Peter Holm a =E9crit :
>>
>> rl0: <RealTek 8139 10/100BaseTX> port 0xd800-0xd8ff mem
>> 0xff9ffc00-0xff9ffcff irq 22 at device 5.0 on pci2
>
> me too ! could this be the start of a pattern ?

I'm wondering the same thing, I just threw a rl into my testbox and I'll=20
see if I can recreate the panic.

Andrey, the if_de driver is old and scary, I'm going to try figuring out=20
if there's a problem in if_rl and/or improving the panic message before I=
=20
look at if_de any more.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
--0-296736765-1119645840=:83036--