Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:54:42 -0800
From:      Jason Holliston <jasonh@webtrends.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about soundcard support

Greetings,

Your FAQ says that FreeBSD 2.2.6 supports "Soundblaster compatible sound
cards".  I have a Turtle Beach Montego, which claims to be SB
compatible, but as I understand it from the newsgroups, that
compatibilty is through special drivers, so it's not _really_ SB
compatible.  Could you shed some light on this, or perhaps give me a
place that I can get some good advice on this subject?  Thank you in
advance.

--
Jason Holliston
jasonh@webtrends.com