Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:31:27 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/shells/ksh93

Hi,

I'm running FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE in a
production environment and need to install
an application for our intranet
but it's install script is written for #!/bin/ksh

After checking /etc/shells and noticing that I
didn't have ksh installed, I tried to install it via
/usr/ports/shells/ksh93 but it errored out at the
end saying I needed to download the port
manually and place it in /usr/ports/distfiles

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/pds.cgi?ports/shells/ksh93
references INIT.2001-07-04.0000.tgz and
ast-ksh.2001-07-04.0000.tgz but when I click
on those links it comes back saying "The page
cannot be found".  Additionally, when I search
for these files at http://www.research.att.com/
I can't find them.

Obviously, this port is outdated.  Does anyone know
which snapshot from www.research.att.com will work
and how I should modify the Makefile so that it installs
properly (especially during the patch phase) ?

Thanks

Joe

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@smed.com.  Thank you