Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:50:34 +0100
From:      Bob Eager <rde@tavi.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resurrecting a deleted port

I have been using ftp/rexx-curl for some years.

I hadn't updated my ports tree for a while, and when I did I saw that
this port was marked as BROKEN. At the time I didn't have enough time
to take a closer look.

I looked at it again recently and it's been deleted; fair enough,
broken and no maintainer!

I have now re-done the port (using the latest version of rexx-curl and
related lang/regina. I have the standard files for the ports tree. I am
willing to take over as maintainer.

Is it best to submit as a new port, or as a fix? I wouldn't want it to
be ignored because it's for a now-deleted port!

Thanks