Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:08:07 +0100 (MET)
From:      torstenb@pegasus.tlk.com (Torsten Blum)
To:        ache@nagual.ru (=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7_=2F_Andrey_A=2E?=)
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mosaic build failure

[?KOI8-R?] wrote:

> > w2 -I/usr/local/include -DHAVE_JPEG   -I/usr/local/include -DHAVE_PNG   -c proxy-dialogs.c
> > In file included from proxy-dialogs.c:74:
> > /usr/include/malloc.h:2: warning: #warning "this file includes <malloc.h> which is obsoleted, use <stdlib.h> instead"
> > In file included from proxy-dialogs.c:65:
> > /usr/X11R6/include/Xm/Text.h:156: parse error before `widget'
> > *** Error code 1
> >

> Something wrong with your X11, I just build and don't have this error.

same here. I build Mosaic on a machine with Xinside's CDE (comes with X11R6.1
and Motif 1.2) and a std. XFree86 (build from the ports a few weeks ago)
with Motif 2.0.
Compiles without problems in both cases.

 -tb

--
Torsten Blum, Friedensstr. 13a, 82110 Germering, Munich, Germany
"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit -beim