Date:      Tue,  8 Oct 2002 21:20:47 -0600
From:      James Earl <james@icionline.ca>
To:        Steven King <cking@blessed.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual-Homed

You show a "Router" after "Hub2."  Have you tried setting up a route to get
past it?  If you can only see the machines on the same subnet as interface2
then initially it sounds like a routing problem.

Can you access the internet through each interface when they're setup
separately?

You mentioned you have to use interface2 for a "web server, mail and dns."
Are you wanting to only provide connections in through interface2 to your
FreeBSD machine, or are you trying to use both internet connections from one
FreeBSD machine?