Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:13:51 -0400
From:      Peter Lai <cowbert@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How do I ALTQ hostap interface?

Looking on the freebsd-net list it seems like a "we don't know how to
hack altq to work with multiqueues" problem, but supposedly it's been
solved with em(4) (since it works fine with altq) , (but not
necessarily with igb)?

OpenBSD is of course no longer useful here since they have removed ALTQ.

Perhaps it's time to revisit Dummynet/IPFW for shaping (it was just
nice having an easily unified NAT and shaping ruleset).