Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:31:37 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=26S_-_Krasznai_Andr=E1s?= <Krasznai.Andras@mands.hu>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd-current compile with clang & ccache

Good morning!

I experience the following errors:

after setting up ccache according to the howto I tried to compile world and=
 kernel.

make buildworld

runs correctly, takes appr. 3 hours to finish for the first run. Repeating =
it finishes in a little less than 1 hour.

Make -j5 buildworld

also finishes correctly and takes about 23 minutes.

After finishing the kernel compile

Make installkernel

Reboot

Then

make installworld

gives a lot of error messages:

ccache: error: Could not find compiler "cc" in PATH

but finishes, and the system appears to be working, but I think there must =
be some problem what I could not find.

Compilation and installation finishes correctly if i do not use ccache but =
rather slow.

The system has been reinstalled from scratch, source tree was downloaded on=
 Friday and updated few minutes before compile on Monday.

The kernel config is a stripped down GENERAL (I left out those drivers and =
kernel modules which handle hardware not present in my laptop).

I use src.conf to eliminate compiling such components which I do not use (B=
LUETOOTH, IPX/SPX, etc). COMPILER_TYPE is set in my .cshrc to clang.

What can I do to eliminate the ccache error during installworld apart from =
not using ccache?

Best regards

Andr=E1s Krasznai