Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:17:13 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        rdmurphy@vt.edu
Cc:        Mark Blackman <tmb@rcru.rl.ac.uk>, sean@stat.Duke.EDU, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matlab 5.3

"Russell D. Murphy Jr." wrote:

> I actually had some problems with files being (not) created or not
> found under /tmp (/compat/linux/tmp) while installing 5.3.

I've seen this before. I think it's because the way /compat/linux is
overlayed on top of /. I hope to be able to address it in the near future.
Anyway, I'm glad it all worked out. Maybe this could lead to a HOWTO???

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/