Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:18:32 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>, doc@FreeBSD.org, committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The website

Poul-Henning Kamp scribbled this message on Jun 26:
>    * Other topic for dynamic content: I would like if cvsweb somehow
>      could locate all files relevant to a specific commit, I know this
>      is somewhat difficult but It would be nice anyway.

this shouldn't be to hard to do, just search through CVSROOT/commitlogs
w/ a PDT adjusted time by committer, and then look at the end for a list
of files that were included in that commit...

I'm not a perl person, so hacking it would be difficult for me...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 408 975 9651
  Cu Networking