Date:      Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:11:22 +0400
From:      Igor Soumenkov <2igosha@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to escalate? ports/159276 - cmake

Dear all,

How can I escalate the issue related to one of the ports?
Cmake in ports sets different cflags than the original one. It seems
that the comitter who introduced this problem with a patch
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/cmake/files/patch-Modules_Compiler_GNU.cmake?rev=1.1)
to the port does not want to do anything with it. There is a PR open
(159276).
Cmake is widely used in the company I am working for, and now as a
FreeBSD user I get cmake that is different from everyone else's, because
my default Debug and Release build have empty CFLAGS. Now I have to
manually fix these flags back each time I reconfigure my build directories.

If nobody cares about this, why not place a big 'we don't care about
developers' banner on the main site?

--
Igor Soumenkov