Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:22:17 -0600
From:      Roger Hall <RHall@esigroup.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache-fp

Apache-fp is part of the ports, so I suspected that it would work. The
SERK says it is unsupported on FreeBSD, but who can believe MS docs?
So does this thing work or not?

On my machine eunichs.esigroup.com which has an IP address of
192.30.2.125 (on my internal lan):
eunichs#pwd
/usr/local/frontpage/version3.0
eunichs#bin/fpsrvadm.exe -o install -p 80 -m 192.30.2.125 -t apache-fp
-s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf
'192.30.2.125' server is not a valid virtual server
eunichs#bin/fpsrvadm.exe -o install -p 80 -m eunichs.esigroup.com -t
apache-fp -s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf
'eunichs.esigroup.com' server is not a valid virtual server
eunichs#

Please reveal my ignorance. :}

Thankya kindly!

Roger Hall