Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2000 02:00:25 +0200
From:      Dirk GOUDERS <hank@et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Dirk Gouders <gouders@et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Translation and modification of ports

 > Can you post the diffs you had to make?  Then I can show you how you can
 > do this 'in your tree' without needing to modify the port.

Meanwhile I got a bit further with my problem - I updated the docproj
port, because the new stylesheets seem to include, what I need.

On the other hand I ran into new problems, that I am currently working
on...

At the beginning several lines of

/usr/local/bin/jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/catalog:22:0:W: DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported

and when TeX comes into play

==> TeX pass 1/3
tex "&jadetex" book.tex
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
(book.tex
JadeTeX 1998/10/12: 2.3
(/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/t1ptm.fd)

! LaTeX Error: File `isoents.tex' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: tex)

Enter file name: