Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:43:39 -0500
From:      Eric Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mailman setup...

--Apple-Mail-7--336864380

Hello list,

I'm trying to get Mailman setup and working cleanly, and I'm having a
little difficulty.  My mail list server is also my web server, and I'd
like to get http://www.mydomain.com/mailman working, but I get an error
of Invalid VirtualHost from the mailman scripts.  If I use the servers
*real* hostname, it works fine.  Any insight would be great.

Secondly, how do I 'pretty-up' the web interface so the URL's aren't so
ugly?  I'm guessing I'd have to create a file and link to the correct
scripts?

Thanks for your help.

-----
Eric F Crist