Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:39:01 -0800
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
To:        Todd Backman <tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestions on MB

Todd Backman <tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions on a good Dual PII MB for Freebsd? I was thinking about
> the ASUS P2BD or the Tyan S1832D. Any good or bad info on these?

     I'm using a Gigabyte 6BXDS with good results.  I assume the
Gigabyte 6BXD (no on-board SCSI, unlike the 6BXDS) is also good.  Both
of these are BX-based (not LX), and are amazingly low-cost, *assuming*
you can find one.  When I could find them, I was able to locate the 6BXD
for under US$160, although I ended up getting the 6BXDS for under
US$240.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.