Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 17:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Cameron Slye <cslye@calweb.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: blkfree: freeing free block

It might not account for your problem and it may not be relevent to your
disk, but L912 firmware on the Atlas-I 4.3GB disk is a real dog and wound
up crashing my systems until Justin discovered that there was an upgrade
to L915.  You should search the -current archives for qntm and firmware
and gibbs to find his message and see if it applies to your quantum disk
as well.

-Chris