Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:49:07 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        "Dazie" <dazie@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: request help

"Dazie" <dazie@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is Diana Lenko I am from BNLUG LINUX USERS GROUP AND SUNCOAST
> LINUX USERS GROUP

Hi, my name is Bill Moran and I am AN UNOFFICIAL VOLUNTEER FOR THE FREEBSD
PROJECT

> What I do is contact companys like yours and ask for freebies such as Boxed
> distros teeshirts stuffed animals
> Hats, books, stickers. and this is too promote your items and let people
> know you are out there in the linux world long with many other companys and
> to let them know why they should try your Distros out  and see where it
> fits in our world. Teeshirts should be xxLarge and XLarge . If you would
> like to check out our site go to.WWW.SunCoastLug.org
> and check us out.Can you please help us out with some freebies we load
> your distros on our laptops and show them off also we do raffles with some
> of the items.

FreeBSD is not a Linux distro.  It is also not a company that presses CDs
or makes novelty items.

However, there are several companies that make/sell everything from boxed
sets to very cool t-shirts.  BSDMall is one I can think of off the top
of my head.  See http://www.bsdmall.com

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies