Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:46:50 -0300
From:      ignacio <izelaya@infovia.com.ar>
To:        stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ATAPI problem

Mike Tancsa wrote:

> At 12:52 AM 2/19/2001 -0300, ignacio wrote:
>
> >I have upgrade 4.1 to 4.2-STABLE via cvsup, make world
> >make new kernel...
> >
> >Y can mount the cdrom without problems,
> >but when y run /stand/sysinstall i get the following error:
>
> Did you rebuild sysinstall as well ?
>
>          ---Mike

OOPS!  i think that make world will cover that item...
Now i have done and it works well.

I was thinking that only etc wasn't make with
"make world".

And the others programs in /stand ?

Im making a test of the upgrade in a small hard drive,
because i don't wont to make a mistake and rip the hard drive
that i use all the time.

So i'm testing all the details of the upgrade
in the small drive before the real upgrade.

do i have to make anything else?

---
Ignacio Zelaya