Date:      Wed, 27 May 2009 14:36:18 +0200
From:      "Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH" <kian.gould@aoemedia.de>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.org" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Sponsoring FreeBSD

Dear FreeBSD Team,

We are a small Open Source company in Germany, and due to our close connect=
ion to the Open Source world we sponsor several successful Open Source proj=
ects that help us in our daily work and/or are great contributions to the O=
S world as such. Therefore we have also picked your project as a possible r=
ecipient of sponsorship.=20

We currently sponsor Open Source projects such as TYPO3, ImageMagick, FileZ=
illa, Smarty, Horde, DotProject, DokuWiki, Mantis, KDE, Mailman and many mo=
re. In general we offer three kinds of sponsorship.
=20
1.         Monthly sponsoring of around 50 to 100 USD
2.         Sponsoring of Rootservers for Mirrors or as webservers
3.         Drafts for a possible redesign of your project's website

All sponsorships run for at least 6-12 months.
=20
If one of these offers sounds interesting to you, I would be glad to hear f=
rom you soon so we can work something out.

What we ask for in return for our sponsorships is a short mentioning on the=
 site somewhere with a link to our website.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Kian Gould

AOE media GmbH