Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:16:33 -0500
From:      Isetr0 Savi <isetr0@sevicron.com>
To:        tad <tad@surfbots.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSB install on a G4

How about OS X??  BSD system with a pretty interface - granted it's
still beta...but people seem to be pretty happy with the beta.

As to installing FreeBSD on a G4 - I don't know...take a look at
NetBSD.  I don't know if it'll load on a G4, but it is very portable,
so there's a change...

isetr0

OpenBSD - Security
NetBSD  - Portability
FreeBSD - I...forget, sorry - hehe.  It's just fun.