Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:59:58 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Eduardo Damato <damato@unesp.br>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [OFF] SRM Madness...

Hi All,

I was trying to install Freebsd on another DS20 which aparently had a
problem, so I redirected the SRM console to the Serial.

set console serial

This unfortunately hasnt helped, since the serial does not seem to be
functioning. (I tried accessing the system with my notebooks and it didnt
work) Now I am wondering if there is any way of resetting the SRM settings
with any magic jumper of keystroke command. Does anyone have any clues for
that??

Thanks guys
Eduardo

--