Date:      Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:46:58 +0200
From:      Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't install compaq-cc

Andrew Gallatin schrieb:

>Its probably failing to load because it depends on osf1.ko, and
>module dependancies are somewhat broken so osf1 isn't autoloaded like
>it should be.

># kldload osf1
># kldload linux
>
>Add these lines to /etc/rc.conf
>
>osf1_enable="YES"
>linux_enable="YES"
>

>Drew

That got me a little further, but now I get:

cd
/usr/ports/lang/compaq-cc/work
; ccc -c
/usr/ports/lang/compaq-cc/files/*.c                                  ;
ar vq /usr/lib/compaq/cpml-5.1.0/libcpml_ev5.a *.o
ELF interpreter /compat/linux/lib/ld-linux.so.2 not found
Abort trap
*** Error code 134

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/compaq-cc.
jan-alpha#