Date:      Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATTN: people who were getting CVSup crashes under -current

Folks,

I am trying to understand the CVSup crashes that were reported by some
-current users during the past week or two.  I realize the crashes
had to do with changes in the ucontext structure, but I am trying to
understand why those changes mattered.  My theory is that the changes
would matter to the old pm3 port, but not to the newer ezm3 port.  If
you experienced the crashes, please check which Modula-3 version you
have using pkg_info and let me know.

Thanks,
John