Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:04:03 -0400
From:      "2013 Westpac Security Online" <server.alert@online.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ALERT ! - temporaly suspend your account -

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Security Measures
We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measur=
es. It has come to our attention that your Westpac billing information=
 are out of date and your account was temporary locked.

Click here to unlock your account
You can also unlock your account by logging into your Westpac account =
at :

http://www.westpac.com.au/login/
=2E.
If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to tem=
poraly suspend your account.
Thank you for using Westpac!
The Westpac Team
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and y=
ou will not receive a response. For assistance,

login

to your Westpac account and choose the Help link located in the top ri=
ght corner of any Westpac page.
Westpac Email ID PP8099203