Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:41:53 +0900
From:      Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is your Thunderbird OK?

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 14:34 +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> > Just been wondering about this for long weeks. I have some complain
> > Thudnerbird's the speed when it start up on FreeBSD. Its speed is very
> > slow. While thunderbird start up, I go to brew coffee. Aside from that,
> > Thunderbird is the best MUA, indeed.
> i use pine. others use mutt, elm etc. no need to use windows like thing
Yeah I also like text based MUAs such as mutt or pine. Sometimes I get
HTML messages from my co-workers who use webmail. I must read those HTML
messages for my work, study. That's why I need windows-like MUAs, not
text based MUAs. Is there any other best MUA? I _really_ feel thirsty
for best MUA.. anytime..

Byung-Hee