Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:02:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Bano <esteban0@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on VA Linux Hardware

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has had success running FreeBSD on VA Linux
Systems hardware and could offer their experiences. I am spec'ing two
systems which may either both run Linux, or one may run Linux and the
other FreeBSD. Either way, I'd like the flexibility to be able to run either
OS, in the event I need or want to swap or change systems around.

Aside from general hardware compatibility, I'm also particularly interested
in SMP support for FreeBSD on these systems.

Any comments?

Thanks.