Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@Nuxi.cs.ucdavis.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ports list)
Subject:   Re: mail

> > > And what happens to mail thats belongs internal??
> >
> > It stays internal.
>
> I don't see how this can be done, I geuss I'll have to go read
> all the relevant info on pine.

You won't find it there.  It is a sendmail issue.  Add to /etc/sendmail.cf:

DMmydomain.com

# class L: names that should be delivered locally, even if we have a relay
# class E: names that should be exposed as from this host, even if we masquerade
CLroot
CEroot

Then kill sendmail and restart it (/usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -q1h).
The M macro will be the machine part of your email address, and the L and
E classes will determine what is "internal".

-- David    (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)