Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:06:51 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'trim New York' <trimnyc@addr4.addr.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: error changing password

Sounds like your /tmp dir is full.  Try deleting some stuff in /tmp.
Alternatively, if you've never doing anything to change it, your /tmp is
probably on the root partition, which is pretty small to begin with.  You
check the free disk space by typing 'df -k' at the comand prompt.

If the /tmp dir is still on the / (root) partition I would strongly suggest
moving it to a larger partition, such as /usr.  The steps to do so are as
follows.

	mkdir /usr/tmp
	chmod 1777 /usr/tmp
	rm -rf /tmp